Instead of our usual “What you did on your summer vacation” topic, this year we are going to have a photographic scavenger hunt in between our final meeting in May and our first meeting of the new season in September. We have chosen ten places on MDI with a subject for each location.
Your challenge, should you wish to accept it, is to make new images of as many of these place/subject combinations as you can between May 10th 2022 and September 13th 2022 and present them to the club in the form of photographs at our September meeting. Each member may submit up to ten total photographs for this challenge, one for each location/subject combo. Enjoy!
- Asticou Azalea Garden or Thuya Garden – Abstract
- Bar Harbor Ballfield – People at Play
- Bar Harbor Shore Path – Moonrise
- Bass Harbor Head – anything but the Lighthouse
- Hadlock Ponds – Negative Space
- Hunter’s Beach – Long Exposure or Motion Blur
- Little Long Pond Boathouse – Shadow(s)
- Sand Beach – Sand
- Seawall – Weather Event (Storm / Fog)
- Stone Barn – Wabi-Sabi